Okay, I blatantly steal this concept from http://home.parm.net/cgi-bin/journal/view.pl?entry=101
1. I used to write obituaries for the local paper.
2. I played Lucy in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown.
3. I am profoundly averse to eggs, unless they are a low-level ingredient.
4. I once won a drug dealer's car in a raffle.
5. I am excessively fond of dogs.
6. I believe when I have children, I'll have twins.
7. I think Tucker Carlson is infinitely more watchable now.
8. My first celebrity crush was Jack Wagner.
9. For my fifth grade year I changed the spelling of my name to encourage its pronunciation.
10. I don't lie because nearly every time I've told one that mattered I was thoroughly busted beyond all reason or belief.
11. I used to be extremely loquacious, but now I think I talk about 25% of my previous volume.
12. I believe that other people should not park at the curb in front of my house. I know this is not fair.
13. Soft, unrefrigerated butter just works better.
14. There are a variety of distinct different flavors of fountain Coke at various restaurants, some I adore, some I regret.
15. If your child cannot behave in any public place for longer than 30 seconds, it - and you - should immediately be removed from that place.
16. The most resilient hair dye I've ever used was rose colored paste food coloring.
17. I actually like beer with minimal taste.
18. Even one drink of alcohol has started to give me big headaches.
19. This is in stark contrast with my past ability to engage in debauchery.
20. I can't eat rye bread with caraway seeds. It gives me hives.
21. And yet, I think people with food allergies like all these peanut butter, wheat, milk people are off their rockers.
22. I have a complete inability to retain book/music title, author and content information beyond a couple of hours or days. - Such as the characters in a novel.
23. Yet, I can precisely recall lines from a play I was in 20 years ago and the exact words of conversations I had five or six years ago.
24. I am very particular about our home telephones - the style, ring, functionality.
25. I have a fascination with the 50's vision of 2000, technology and the future.
26. I think that technology is stagnating and am surprised that other people aren't talking about this.
27. I think that political views, religious fanaticism and innumerable predilictions have a biological root cause.
28. I generally like to be cold, covered in layers to feel warm.
29. I would like to find a shampoo that would allow me to wash my hair only once a week.
30. I started going grey in the 9th grade.
31. It changes the way I think about a person when they use common mispronunciations like wuter, warshington, oiwn (on), thoogh, tempatyur, nucular, car-mel/car-mul...
28. I picked a sapphire for my engagement ring and bought my wedding ring at a flea market.
29. Garlic does not belong in mashed potatoes. If it is there, it should be noted.
30. Raisins have no business in random products unless they're in the name of the thing.
31. Movie theaters are going to have to realize that to stem the exodus of customers to home theaters they need to cut the ads and concession prices, and enforce quiet.
32. I think the world needs to radically re-evaluate copyright ownership, compensation and the transfer and use of media. They are today's travel agents and are, and should be similarly outmoded and re-thought for the benefit of consumers.
33. I love coupons.
34. There is no sensible use for Miracle Whip or margarine.
35. I cannot abide excessive lines.
36. A crisp autumn morning rivals everything else the year's got.
37. I would rather listen to news or audiobooks in the car than music.
38. My new music interest era has set.
39. The best concert I ever went to was U2 at RFK stadium in 1992, in the rain.
40. I can't believe everything still has to be plugged in, and way too often.
41. I find harvesting chestnuts especially satisfying.
42. I think chestnut chocolate brown is my ideal hair color, but can't find it.
43. I really don't think death is a thing to dread. And I'm actually understating how strongly I feel about this.
44. If it's not Heinz ketchup, I do not want to have anything to do with it.
45. Having laser eye surgery is one of the best things I've ever done for my quality of life.
46. I want one portal online through which to manage my online stuff.
47. Someday I'd like to have a really excellent strand of pearls.
48. I think when I reach my 40's I'd like to have white white bobbed hair.
49. I actually love to vacuum.
50. Whenever I start writing in a blank notebook I leave the first page blank so that I can put something else there later if the need ever arises.